Thursday, October 15, 2009

Realization

Today I finally began watching Season 8 of The Biggest Loser. Just haven't had time! While the boys napped I watched episode 1 and while Dan was studying I watched episode 2.

During the weigh-ins the females are in a sports bra and spandex shorts. Can't hide anything like that! I looked at one of the contestants and thought, "How do I weigh so much more than her? We look about the same? She must be a bit shorter." I looked it up on the website, she's only 2" shorter than me. That's not going to make a giant difference.

Then I realized...I WEIGH LESS THAN HER!!!! In my mind I'm still where I started. I probably weigh too often, so I see the new numbers plenty...but it hasn't sunk in yet. I guess I need to start recognizing who I am now and who I am becoming instead of who I used to be.

1 comment: