Thursday, October 15, 2009

Must.....eat.....slowly

Ugh.

Had some chicken tonight for dinner.

Threw some chicken up tonight.

I think when I sit down with everyone it's harder for me to eat slowly. I'm so used to scarfing food down then having to deal with the boys, it's a hard habit to break.

I think I ate too quickly, and maybe a little too much. Good thing is since my pouch doesn't create any juices it tastes the same coming up as it does going down. haha. Gross I know!

For lunch today (the boys were napping, yahoooo!), I'd take a bite then walk a lap around the house. Come back take another bite and do another lap.

I think part of my slow eating issue is temperature. As Dan will testify, I'm a bit nutty about food temps. We'll go out to eat and he'll ask how something is and usually instead of saying good/bad I'll say hot/cold. He's hassled me about this since we were first dating. Well now anything I eat won't be the right temperature by the time I'm done!

*sigh* one of these days (soon I hope) I'll learn and get it all down pat!

No comments:

Post a Comment