Monday, October 12, 2009

Pita pizza


I usually do all the grocery shopping at the commissary. A few days ago I needed to pick up a few thing they didn't have (like Fage Greek yogurt) so I went to Publix. The boys were with me and it was lunch time. We swung by the bakery so they could get their free cookie then on to the deli. They were putting out fresh chicken tenders so we got a few. I ate a few bites of one and the boys devoured some (once they cooled down, which took a while). While we were over there I spotted mini pitas. I decided to get a bag. When I did Weight Watchers one of my fave things to eat was a pita stuffed with pizza sauce and mozzarella. Or sometimes the sauce and cheese went on top. Then bake it about 10 min and you have deliciousness! I thought the boys might like the mini pitas and it would be an easy lunch for them. Today I decided to make one for myself. It was yummy! Cold by the time I finished since I'm supposed to take 20 min to eat a meal, but still great. It was also nice to be able to finish everything on my plate! Even though I measure food out to what I should be eating a lot of times I can't finish. Being able to finish, even though it was a small amount, felt good.

And the scale says........ -30! I know it'll slow down or stall soon, but this is going to great while it lasts!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment