Tuesday, October 20, 2009

338 days

It has been 338 days since the last time I used WiiFit. Yes, three hundred and thirty-eight. Almost a year!

While L2 napped, L1 and I decided to work out. L1 stood next to me and did what I did and loved it.

Since I last used WiiFit, I've lost 24lbs. I've lost 34 since surgery, so somewhere in between I had gained 10lbs.

It wore me out! We did some running, hula hooping, soccer ball heading, tight rope walking, step aerobics, and some other things. It's the first time since surgery I've really done anything other than walking, and I'm already feeling it. Pretty pathetic when I come to think about it.

I feel like I'm coming into a stall. I haven't lost but .8 over the past 2 or 3 days (I can't remember really which it is). I've really been pushing the fluids lately, I think that is a part of it. Our scale also tells the body fat % and the hydration %. My body fat # has dropped and hydration # has gone up.

Anyways, I didn't do a ton today--but it's a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment