Thursday, October 8, 2009

BBQ Bliss

I heart BBQ.

Good BBQ that is.

I'm talking fall off the bone in awesome sauce BBQ. Sonny's BBQ. Famous Dave's BBQ. None of that Carolina crap though! *gag*

Before WLS one of my "last meals" was at Sonny's BBQ. I savored every bite thinking the sauce would have way too much sugar in it. Later I realized we have some jars of Sonny's sauce at home, so I checked out the nutrition labels.

SCORE!!!!

The mild sauce has only 4g sugar in a 2 Tbl serving.

Today for lunch I had some deli meat dipped in a little of the sauce. Right now I'm enjoying a baked chicken breast covered in sauce. Err, make that 1/4 of a breast. I'm typing this while eating so I don't eat so fast!

I'm so glad I can still have BBQ. Maybe there is a light at the end of this tunnel...

1 comment:

  1. There is a light. Skinny, healthy, happy, with a skip in your step! But BBQ is nice :)

    ReplyDelete