Monday, October 5, 2009

Freedom!!!

I was freed today!!!!

Ok, well....I drove. They told me as soon as I was off of pain meds I could drive, so technically I believe it was last Weds the last time I had any. I headed to Kmart (kidless!) to check out their toy clearance, they are doing the 50% off clearance prices again. A few months ago I got some awesome deals and L1 is set for Christmas and his bday minus a few stocking stuffers. L2 still needs some things from us though. Anyways, it was so nice to be out and about again. I stopped at CVS on the way home and picked up more meds for L1 to help fight off this bug. No fever yet, just a nasty cough and sore throat. Still crossing my fingers it doesn't hit me!

Off to find something to eat for dinner. Protein anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment