Thursday, November 5, 2009

6 week post-op appointment

My 6 week post-op appt was supposed to be this afternoon (well, in an hour from now actually). I had to cancel.

The hubs has a flight this afternoon so I was going to bring the munchkins along with me. I put them down for a rest early, and was shocked that L1 didn't protest. He was actually yawning and ready for it. About an hour before I wanted to leave I got L1 up. He can be a crankapotomus when he wakes up so I wanted to give him some time to work that out of his system. I was getting ready and he came back to check on me a few times, see what I was doing, etc. When I was done I came out and he was curled up in the corner of the couch with my quilt on top of him and the pillows surrounding him too. He told me, "Wow Mommy. You look pretty! You look really beautiful." That boy sure knows how to melt his mama's heart. Then he asked for some milk. He followed me into the kitchen wanting to pick out his cup and asked me to pick him up to see them better. He felt pretty warm to me so I wanted to take his temp. 102.5! Eek! No wonder he didn't want to eat all day and was fine with going down for a rest. I called my Dr and rescheduled, it will now be on Monday morning. Good thing about that is, assuming L1 is well, I'll only have to bring L2 with me (L1 will be at school).

Sooo...didn't want to leave you hanging without an update about the appointment as I promised I would update.

1 comment: