Sunday, November 22, 2009

2 months post-op today!

Wow, hard to believe it's already been 2 months!

Since I didn't take measurements before surgery, I began taking them at 1 month out. I just did them again for 2 months out...and I'm shrinking!!!

Every thing I'm tracking lost something.

Biggest loser: HIPS! Down 2.75" this month
1st runner up: chest, down 1.75"
2nd runner up: waist, down 1.5"

Seeing these measurements has made me realize that is really is happening. Even though only a handful of clothes have gotten too big, I know I'm on the way.

Thanksgiving is this week so it should be interesting. A meal notorious for stuffing yourself until you pass out on the couch in front of a football game on TV. I have one bite too much and I'll feel very sick, if I don't actually get physically sick. So I'll keep to my little saucer sized plate and savor the few bites I get to have knowing next month I should see more decreases in measurements!

1 comment: