Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dec 6th update

Hard to believe it's been almost 2.5 months since my surgery!

I am down 57lbs as of today!

Friday night the hubs was flying all night so the boys and I ventured to the mall. First time we've been in quite some time! I was on a mission for PJs for them (and was successful). On the way out we passed Old Navy. They had big signs up "extra 30% off womens clearance." So we cruised in, I can't pass up a deal!

I ended up coming out with 2 shirts. One of them was only $1.88! Another was $6-something. I got then extra 30% off plus from the 1st-4th of the month they give military another 10% off. Score!

It was nice to be able to walk into a store and know what I picked up would fit. They did--maybe even a smidge big in places :)

I really need some new jeans, but in a way don't want to buy them. #1 because I was about to buy some on Black Friday and the size I wanted sold out before I could hit submit (I went back and forth on it and was too late), #2-because they are more $$ than shirts, and #3 because I don't want to be in the size too long! However, I think I need to break down and get at least 1-2 more pairs (remember I got the 1 pair over Thanksgiving) that fit, the others are just falling down now. Which is a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment