Monday, April 12, 2010

6 month post-op appointment

I'm sitting in my bariatric surgeons office as I write. I just saw my doc and am waiting to see the nut.

He is very happy with my loss so far. He said 100 (actually 103!) in 6 months is amazing and I am doing great. I asked if I was about the track he would have projected and he said I'm doing better than expected and of I didn't lose any more I would still be considered a success by the stats.

I have to get some blood work done. It is fasting and I had some Tylenol and a swig of water this morning so I'm not sure if I can do it now or wait. I'd rather just get it done with--Landon is in school and Logan is in daycare--so this way I wouldn't have to worry about them.

I am happy I had RNY. A few months ago I wasn't (although I'd put on the face that I was). It certainly hasn't been easy like so many people think. Here's to the next 6 months and beyond!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment